“Last week, I kissed another boy when I was on a school trip. It was a stupid thing to do and I’ve never regretted something so much in all my life. As soon as I got back from the trip, I told my boyfriend (now ex) that we needed space and then later, I told him the whole truth.
Obviously, he got angry and it didn’t end too well.
Our relationship did have it’s ups and downs and I was very paranoid and untrustworthy of him, for several reasons. But he was my best friend and we were together for nearly 2 years. The only reason I kissed this guy was because he was nice to me and he made me feel wanted :/
But, as I said, kissing someone else was the worst mistake of my life, and all I want is him. I understand that I’ve hurt him and that I deserve all the hurt I’m getting.
Do you think he’ll ever take me back?
How long do you think I should leave it before we can talk again?
(I haven’t spoken to him in 4 days)”
Hmmm, Okay. This is a tricky one. I have to ask though, why did you not feel wanted in the first place? Shouldn’t you feel wanted by your boyfriend? If you hooked up with another guy because he was nice to you, that is also going to be playing on your boyfriends mind (ei. Will she hook up with every guy that is nice to her?)
This is my advice. DO NOT CONTACT HIM. Let him contact you. If he wants to speak to you he will. Simple. Obviously trust have been broken, and whilst it can be fixed, it’s going to take a while to get it back to where it was before you kissed the other guy.
I’ve been in a similar situation before where my girlfriend at the time hooked up with another guy whilst in a relationship with me. Naturally I was angry, and I stopped talking to her for a bit, after a while though, I realized that she meants more to me than one stupid mistake.
Give him time and if you mean as much to him as you think you do, he will come back.
Hopefully giving him enough time and space will make him realize that you are worth staying in a relationship with and not worth losing over 1 stupid mistake.
If you need any more help or want to let me know how things ended up feel free to send me a message/e-mail!
Good Luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment